Below are other projects and how-to's that implement IoT integrations.
- Build a Matter home automation service using Raspberry Pi, Arm Virtual Hardware and Python.
- Raspberry Pi OCPP - how to build a Raspbian image with the wonderful SteVe OCPP server.
- SteVe - provides basic functions for the administration of charge points, user data, and RFID cards for user authentication.
- Gladys Assistant - A privacy-first, open-source home assistant.
- Home Assistant - home automation that puts local control and privacy first. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server.
- Homebridge - allows you to integrate with smart home devices that do not natively support HomeKit. There are over 2,000 Homebridge plugins supporting thousands of different smart accessories.
- nymea - With nymea you pick what you need. Be it connecting things, APIs or frontends to your home-brew things. Be it writing low level device integrations or scripting fancy behaviors. Be it a full smart home solution or just setting up an MQTT broker that can send push notifications.
- openHAB - a vendor and technology agnostic open source automation software for your home that runs on local hardware such as Raspberry Pi.
- RaspberryMatic - a free, lightweight operating system alternative for an OpenSource-based “HomeMatic CCU” under your control.
- WebThings - creating a decentralized Internet of Things (IoT) by giving connected devices URLs on the web to make them linkable and discoverable, and defining a standard data model and protocol to make them interoperable. Example Raspberry Pi gateway.
- Wise Electricity