Below are popular blogs and news sources for electrification. Another good source of data are the online tools and dashboards made available by some of the below organizations.
- The Breakthrough Institute - global research center that identifies and promotes technological solutions to environmental and human development challenges
- Canary Media - "an independent, nonprofit newsroom covering the transition to clean energy and solutions to the climate crisis"
- CleanTechnica - electric vehicle, solar energy, and battery news & analysis site
- Cyber Resilient Energy Delivery Consortium
- electrek - "a news and commentary site that is tracking, analyzing, and breaking news on the transition from fossil-fuel transport to electric transport"
- electrive - "news service for decision makers in the electric mobility industry"
- Energy Innovation blog - "non-partisan energy and climate policy think tank"
- Environmental Defense Fund - blog "For more than 50 years we’ve been pioneers, using science and different perspectives to make the environment safer and healthier for us all."
- Green Car Congress - "Energy, technologies, issues, and policies for sustainable mobility"
- Inside Climate News - "a Pulitzer Prize-winning, nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that provides essential reporting and analysis on climate change, energy and the environment"
- InsideEVs - electric vehicle news
- PV Magazine - for the U.S. solar photovoltaics (PV) community, focusing on developments in both business and technology
- Rewiring America - "The leading electrification nonprofit working to electrify our homes, businesses and communities."
- Smart Home Point - "a central point for tips, tricks and information relating to smart home tech and home automation"
- T&DWorld - Providing utility professionals with critical information related to the planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance and safety of transmission and distribution facilities, including automation and information technology.
- The Westly Group - "One of the premier venture funds in North America focused on energy, mobility, buildings, industrial technology, and cybersecurity with over $700 million under management."
- Utility Dive - "provides in-depth journalism and insight into the most impactful news and trends shaping the utility industry. The newsletters and website cover topics such as smart grid, regulation and policy, demand response, generation, and more"
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Department of Energy
- Carnegie Mellon University College of Engineering - Optimizing Power Grid Simulation